November 6th, 2012 § 0 comments
You are currently reading In this week’s newsletter: 2 more weeks left of market season & cauliflower varietals abound! at Boston Public Market Association.
- Author: Mimi Hall
- Comments: No Comments
- Categories: Uncategorized
Get Our Newsletter
Become A Vendor At The Permanent Market
Your message was successfully sent.
- RT @alison_bowden: @BosPublicMarket at DWY til 6:30. Asparagus, greens, geenhouse tomatoes & zucchini from Freitas Farm + pasta & bread. Re… 2 hours ago
- Green zebras anyone? @redfirefarm http://t.co/G4x2OgmFY4 2 hours ago
- RT @ConciergeBoston: Check out the @BosPublicMarket Opening Day at Dewey Square today. #farmersmarkets 4 hours ago
- RT @HelloGreenway: @BosPublicMarket Dewey Square opening day. We also have Bon Me, Clover and on Congress, Momogoose and Dining Car. 4 hours ago
- Get it while you can! Only at Freitas Farm today! http://t.co/YEH5nfZaIF 4 hours ago